Saturday, December 13, 2008

Our New Companion: Loque'nahak

Oh yeah, baybeeee. Laser-kitty is ours. TEH pet is now OUR pet. Loque'nahak is our new companion.

I spent a few hours circling around Sholazar Basin with the sole purpose of grabbing him. Tired of going 'round and 'round we decided to do a few quests and get some more XP. All of the sudden we had this urge to do just one circuit before delivering out quests.

I spammed my "/tar Loque" macro a couple of times in the area Southwest of the Base Camp and BANG! We hit something. My heart wanted to jump out of my chest. My hands started shaking a bit and we eye-balled it, landed, got rid of our Wasp (we need to get another of those nasty buggers, though - WE LOVE THEM), laid a trap and started the tame. A few seconds later Loque'nahak was ours!

You wouldn't believe the rush...

HE. IS. A. BEAUTY. GO GET HIM!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment